wandbreaker: (Edmund - family smiles)
[personal profile] wandbreaker
I would very much like to have the honor to invite you - if by you, I mean those who are friends with Princess Rosella of Daventry - to a slightly formal but mostly informal party this Friday evening at the Blue Light in her honor.

So if you know her, or even, I suppose, if you don't and simply wish to go to a party with dancing and music, please come by.

On that note, did anyone see Peter dance on the bar last night?

Date: 2011-08-03 08:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] likeboudica.livejournal.com
Do people usually dance on bars at the parties you frequent?

Date: 2011-08-03 09:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] likeboudica.livejournal.com
During the game we were cursed with, I assume?

Date: 2011-08-03 09:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] likeboudica.livejournal.com
If that is the case, my gender appears to have robbed me of quite some enjoyment. I never would have dared my older brother to do such a thing.

Not, I believe, that he would have needed my encouragement in the matter.

Date: 2011-08-03 09:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] likeboudica.livejournal.com
Do you have many siblings?

Date: 2011-08-03 09:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] likeboudica.livejournal.com
It must be nice to be part of a large family.

Date: 2011-08-03 10:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] likeboudica.livejournal.com
I suppose it rather depends on the family, as well.

Date: 2011-08-03 10:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] likeboudica.livejournal.com
That is rather fortunate, then, is it not?

Date: 2011-08-04 12:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] misterblackbird.livejournal.com
That seems like a splendid idea.

Date: 2011-08-04 03:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] misterblackbird.livejournal.com
Yes, if you would, please.

Date: 2011-08-04 03:29 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] misterblackbird.livejournal.com
Thank you. I'm looking forward to it already.

Date: 2011-08-04 03:30 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] misterblackbird.livejournal.com
I'll do my best to remember.

Date: 2011-08-04 03:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] misterblackbird.livejournal.com
I'm sure she would, especially if I were to be too formal on that particular evening.

Date: 2011-08-05 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] horrible-protag.livejournal.com
I would be honored to come.

Date: 2011-08-05 09:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] doujin-dork.livejournal.com
Oh! That sounds great. Do you need any help setting up or anything?

Profile

wandbreaker: (Default)
wandbreaker

January 2012

S M T W T F S
1234567
8 91011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 4th, 2026 11:43 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios